Thursday, July 25, 2013

Wanderings

Hello Lovelies. 
Hope you are all well, and enjoying your summer. It sure is flying by isn't it?

I have been loving these warm days, and been keeping pretty  busy, doing not much of nothing at times, and other days cramming it all in before dark. 

While I am totally trying my best to live in the moment, my mind wanders to the thoughts of Halloween coming. Witchy art ideas are starting to make their way into my imagination, and I can't help but wonder where this will lead.



I always get this wild burst of creative energy as we start moving into August. 

I have also started watching some old scary movies this  past week too. 

The Bride of Frankenstein...

Boris Karloff's The Mummy...

Rosemary's Baby...

 The Wolfman...

These are just a few I watched this week.
I love the old classic scary movies, and the new ones too. 
It's starting!

I am excited to be announcing the winner of the Mad Hatter's Tea Party on Saturday the 27th.

Just a few more days!!!

See you then.
~Susan Xo


2 comments:

  1. Except for RoseMary's baby (too scary for me) I love these old movies. I also love watching most old period films for the costumes and old architecure,
    And Halloween brings the best artistic creations too.

    I will admit I would like a few more weeks of warmer summer temperatures. We went from a super hot week of 80s down to overnight lows in the 40s! Too drastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello DogsMom,
      Ha! Ha! I have always loved scary movies, but I will admit, I don't like to watch the really scary ones alone. As long as hubby's home I can watch the super scary ones. But even then, if they're too scary, I might have to watch a Disney movie before bedtime. lol!
      Hugs

      Delete